You can start studying the following programmes commencing in the summer semester of the academic year 2018/2019.
Please be advised that all the programmes starting in the summer semester are available only in Polish. For programmes in English starting in the autumn, please visit this site.
- Computer Science
Protection and Landscape Architecture
- Technical and IT
- Renewable Sources of
- Polish for Beginners
Registration of candidates begins on 18 December 2018 and ends on 12 February 2019. Documents can be submitted between January 29, 2019 and February 12, 2019. Failure to submit documents within this time limit will be treated as a resignation from taking up studies at the UO.
If vacancies remain, candidates for the second-cycle programmes may be admitted until 8 March 2019 (deadline). In the additional round of admissions, only the order in which the documents are submitted to the Admissions Committees counts. After registering in the online registration system (IRK) and paying the registration fee (PLN 85), the candidate submits the required documents immediately to the committee and receives a decision on acceptance.
For further information, please contact:
- Computer Science: email@example.com, Tel. +48 77 452 72 26
- Environmental Protection and Landscape Architecture: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +48 77 401 60 20
- Environmental Engineering, Technical and IT Education, Renewable Sources of Energy: email@example.com, Tel. +48 77 401 67 00
- Polish for Beginners with German: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +48 77 541 60 03
- Biotechnology: email@example.com. Tel. +48 77 401 60 56
- Chemistry: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +48 77 452 71 23